Terms and Conditions of Pinsex
Last Modified Date: July 1. 2012
Pinsex offers an online service for web and mobile devices and allows you to create "boards", share and organize videos, images and articles of adult content, including sexually explicit images and videos, that you find on the net and that you like. In addition Pinsex contains images and videos uploaded by the users. This is done through our website: www.pinsex.com and our mobile application. Pinsex lets you create your own visual collections or "boards"(the “service), see and follow other "boards", whether in pinsex.com (the "Site") through our application for mobile devices (the "Software for Mobile"), or through third party applications.
- Your content. Pinsex allows you to upload and link on the Service photos, videos, comments and other materials. Anything that upload, post or share in our Service, including all Intellectual Property Rights (explained below) of such content, are considered "User Content". When you post on our Service, you retain all rights to the User Content.
- How Pinsex or others can use your content. With restrictions on the account settings you select, you warrant to us a worldwide, sublicensable, transferable, royalty-free, nonexclusive license to use, display, reproduce, share, modify (ie reformat), rearrange and distribute your User content to use and offer a good service to you and other users. Nothing in these Terms limits the rights of Pinsex due to separate licensing regarding the User Content. Remember that the Service is a public platform that PinRsex and other Users can search, watch, use and / or share any User Content that you make public through the Service.
- How long we keep your content: Upon completion or deactivation of your account or deletion of any User Content in your account or your boards, Pinsex stores your User Content for a commercially reasonable period for reasons of backups, files or audits. In addition, Pinsex and other Users can store, display, reproduce, share, modify and distribute any User Content that other users have shared through their own boards or public or semipublic areas of the Service.
What responsibilities do you have regarding your content
- To Pinsex and our community. Pinsex offers a creative and positive place to discover and share those things about sex that you like. To keep it that way, we ask that you review and comply with our protocol. We must emphasize that you use our service only in accordance with our Service Usage Policy. We reserve the right, but are not obliged; to remove User Content from the Service for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms of service for Pinsex. Please behave and respect our Service and its users.
- To third parties. Pinsex values and respects the rights of others, whether creators or owners, and expect the same from you. You agree that any User Content that you upload to the Service will not violate any law or attempt against the rights of others, including, without limitation, Intellectual Property Rights (described below), rights of publicity or privacy. We reserve the right, but are not obliged, to remove User Content from the Service for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms or Use Policy Pinsex. It is important to understand that no one better than you should know if the materials you upload are legal or not. We ask, therefore, that you are careful when deciding what to include User Content on our Service, or what material to share and place on your board. To learn more about copyright and permitted use, please click here for more information.
- Definition of Intellectual Property Rights. In these terms, we refer to the "Intellectual Property Rights" as patent rights, copyright, moral rights, publicity rights, trademark rights, funding partners and other intellectual property or proprietary rights that may exist now or in the future as well as applications of any such rights and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof in accordance with the laws of each community, country, state or other jurisdiction.
- Feedback: We like to know what our users think and want to know how we can turn Pinsex into something exceptional. You can send comments, ideas or feedback about the service, feel free to tell us how we can improve our service or products ("Feedback"). You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of Pinsex and you hereby irrevocably assign to Pinsex and agree to irrevocably assign to Pinsex all of your rights, titles, and interest in and to all Feedback, including, without limitation, all worldwide patents, copyrights, trade secret, trademarks, moral rights and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein. At Pinsex.com's request and expense, you will execute documents and take such further acts as Pinsex.com may reasonably request to assist Pinsex.com to acquire, perfect, and maintain its intellectual property rights and other legal protections for the Feedback. Pinsex rights does not apply to the use of similar or related previous feedback sent by employees of Pinsex or removed from outside sources.
- Pinsex content. Except for User Content, all other content are owned by Pinsex and its licensees the Service, all content on the Service, the Intellectual Property Rights and other content ("Pinsex Content"). Except as specifically stated in these Terms, you agree not to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, sell, license or exploit the Pinsex Content without our consent.
- Our license. According to the terms and conditions described herein and in our Acceptable Use Policy, we guarantee a license to use the Service, including access and display of Pinsex content, as explained in the features of the Service, for personal, noncommercial use: you can express yourself, discuss public issues or topics of general interest, etc. Pinsex may terminate this license at any time without providing any reason. Except for the rights and licenses expressly granted, Pinsex reserves all rights, in addition, no other right is guaranteed indirectly or otherwise.
Pinsex has adopted our Copyright Policy in accordance with the OMP I. For more information, please read our Copyright Policy.
- Using Pinsex. You can only use the Service if you accept the binding Pinsex contract, and by meeting these Terms and any other legislation applicable on a local, state, national or international level. It is strictly forbidden to use or access the Service if you are under the age of 18, and/or under the legal required age in the jurisdiction you reside in and from which you access the Site. We care about respect within the Pinsex community, that is why we do not accept users who previously have been expelled from the Service.
- Deleting your account. You can close your account anytime by emailing email@example.com. We may remove or suspend your account temporarily or permanently and restrict your access to the Service for any reason without notice or liability, if we determine that you are violating any of the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy or these Terms. Even if you decide to no longer use the Service, you still have the obligation to comply with Sections 1.2 (How to use your content Pinsex or others), 1.3 (long store your content), 1.4 (Feedback), 1.5 (Definition of Property Rights intellectual), 2 (Pinsex Content), 3 (Copyright Policy), 4.3 (Delete your account), 4.6 (Interaction with other users), and from Section 6 to 14 (both inclusive) of these Terms. For more information on how to manage your User Content, after deletion of your account, read "How long we keep your content."
- What responsibility do you have regarding your account. When creating an account at Pinsex, you must provide accurate and complete information. Please make sure your contact information is updated so that we can contact you. We recommend that you protect your account with "safe" passwords, that combine uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols, etc.. You are solely responsible for your account activity and agree to keep your username and password protected. If you detect unauthorized use of your account or you think your information may be compromised, notify us immediately.
- Changes to the Service. At Pinsex we intend to continually innovate and find better ways to offer our users new features and original services. Thus, we may without notice, change the service, add new features, stop offering some other features, or limit the use of the Service.
- Interaction with other users. Please note that you are solely responsible for communications with other Users. We reserve the right, without being obliged to, to follow disputes between you and other Members. Pinsex are not responsible for interactions with other Users or the action or inaction that may arise from them. Please cooperate so that Pinsex becomes a positive and respectful community.
Privacy and Security
Links, Pages and Third Party Services
The Service may contain links to third party websites, advertisers, services, special offers or other events and activities that we do not own and therefore do not control. We assume no responsibility for pages, information, materials, products or services offered by third parties. If you access a website, service or third party content from Pinsex, you do so at your own risk and agree that Pinsex is not responsible for the consequences of using the services of third parties.
Terms of Service
Pin Digital is the corporate name of our site Pinsex. In this paper, we refer to Pin-Digital as "Pinsex" or "us".
We take your privacy seriously. We have drafted this document to inform you of our policies and procedures regarding the use, collection and dissemination of information in our department. We also want you to know what options you have regarding the information. For any questions or suggestions, please contact us (see the "Contact").
How we compile information
We collect information in three ways:
- We collect information you provide voluntarily when registering as a user of our Service, and to use certain of our service utilities (eg, enter your email address in a mandate form for information about your account Pinsex).
- We collect information when you register through social networking sites "SNS" to access our Pinsex Service (including, without limitation, Facebook and Twitter). Our service allows you, for example, to create an account and log into the service from your Facebook credentials through the "Connect using Facebook" If you have not yet registered as a user in our Service and agree to "Sign up using Facebook ", once you introduced the credentials you have on Facebook, you then get the option to register and join Pinsex.
- When browsing or using our service, tools such as "Registration Data" or "Cookies" can save certain information explained in the following section.
What information is collected and how we use it
We use your personal information (in some cases, with your "Non-Personal Information" you can see below) to offer you the Service. For example:
- Account registration. Create your User account so you can use the Service based on the Personal Information you provide.
- Communications. We use your Personal Information to contact you through Pinsex newsletter, marketing, promotions or other information that may interest you. If you decide you do not want to receive such information, you can unsubscribe by following the instructions provided in each communication or by updating your "preferences" in the account settings. (See "Your choices of information," below)
- Customer Service. We use your Personal Information to answer your questions and / or complaints.
- Find your friends. You also have the option to import your contacts (including e-mail or lists of SNS friends) to the Service to find out which of your friends use Pinsex so that they can find you.
- Email through your Pinsex account. As part of the Service, users may contact Pinsex other users, registered and unregistered, through their Pinsex accounts. Users who have provided one or more e-mails in the corresponding template in the online application, will receive the message that is created from Pinsex, to those email accounts.
- Non-Personal Information. We also store the information you provide as part of the registration, like the use and customization of your boards in Pinsex, which can not be used to identify or contact you (eg, age and individual preferences) ("Non-Personal Information"). Certain Non-Personal Information will be considered part of your Personal Information when combined with elements to your ID (for example, your zip code and your address), which also allows contacting you. However, such information is considered "non-personal" when used alone or combined with other information of the same type (eg, your appearance preferences) can combine both types of information and add to the information we have collected from other Pinsex users to give you a better experience, improve quality and value of the Service and to analyze and understand how to use Pinsex. We may also use the combined information without having to add it, to offer a service to you specifically, such as sending you a product according to your preferences or restrictions.
- Mobile Software. Our mobile software allows users to access and use the service from their mobile devices. From the Mobile Software, you can identify the location you want listed in our Service. Moreover, in the case of our Software on your device fails, we will receive information about the model and version of software to identify and address potential virus and to improve our service for Mobile Software.
- Registration Information. When you visit the Service, either as registered or unregistered user, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website ("Registration Information"). Registration Data may include information on the type of browser you use, the website you visited before coming to our Service, which of the pages of our service that you have accessed, time spent on such visits, the information you seek in our server, when you accessed and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of our Service and its technical management to improve the functionality and accessibility, and to adapt to the needs of our visitors. For example, there is some information gathered to recognize you when you revisit the Service and offer announcements and other information consistent with your interests. We also use this information to verify that visitors meet their service expectations.
Sharing your information
- Pinsex users. When you register via the Service and you provide your Personal Information to create a profile or a collection, other users will see your Pinsex name. If you choose to include additional personal information in your profile, Pinsex users have access to that information, including without limitation, your photo, location, website and biography. Providing additional Personal Information is voluntary and depends on the degree of interaction you want to achieve with other Pinsex users. We recommend that you consider wisely before making public any information that you consider particularly sensitive.
- Additional Information and Non-Personal Information. We may share information, not including Personal Information, and Non-Personal Information and Registration Information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic and other purposes. No additional information shared in this context contains Personal Information.
- Suppliers. We reserve the right to hire third party companies and individuals to improve our service, provide the Service on our behalf to offer services (eg, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of functionality of the Service) or to assist us in analyzing the usage of our Service. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only when performing these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Social Networking (SNS). We may use information in your Pinsex account (including Personal Information) with SNS that have linked to your account. These third parties only have access to the Personal Information needed for connecting to Pinsex (unless the NHS has received your Personal Information outside of our Service).
- We allow users to link to their Twitter. Users can post their recent activity in our service in their Twitter. You can always decide if your activity within the Service may be shared on Twitter. You can disable this option whenever you want by accessing your profile and disable the "Connect to Twitter". In addition, you can edit your privacy settings for the content you post, which you do not want to appear on Twitter by selecting the "Edit Profile" of the Service.
- Liability. Pinsex cooperates with the government, legislation and regulation of private entities in accordance with their legal responsibilities. We may share any information about you to the government, police officers or private companies, with total discretion. We believe it necessary and appropriate to respond to claims, legal processes that may include, without limitation, subpoenas, and to protect the rights or property of third parties and Pinsex and ensuring the safety of the public or any person; prevent or stop activity that we consider illegal, unethical or which is endangering.
- Business Transfers. Pinsex may sell, transfer, assign, share and engage in a transaction involving all or part of our assets, including the information described in this Policy through a divestiture, merger, acquisition, joint venture, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization or transaction or any other similar procedure.
Your information options
You have different options regarding the use of your information in the Service.
- Email Communications. If you decide you do not want to receive such information, you can unsubscribe by following the instructions provided in each communication or by updating your "preferences" in the account settings.
- Cookies. IF you decide you do not want to accept more cookies from our service for the purposes described above, you can configure your browser to stop accepting cookies or warn you before accepting cookies from sites you visit. Consult the technical information regarding your browser. However, if you decline cookies you may not have access to all functionalities of the Service. If you have any questions on how to disable cookies or change settings, please contact us.
- Detach SNS. If you decide you do not want to have your own SNS (eg, Facebook or Twitter) linked to your account in Pinsex, set your "Preferences" to unlink the SNS.
- Change or delete your information. All Members may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information of your User Account (including imported contacts) by editing your profile or contacting us through the Service. If you completely eliminate all your Personal Information, your User account may be disabled. To respond to your requests, we will make commercially reasonable efforts accordingly. We can save and archive a copy of your documents as required by law for legal purposes. (For more information on controlling your Pinsex User Content, including information related to the use and storage in your User Content, check the "Share Your Content" in our Terms of Service.
Links to other sites and services
Our Service contains links to third party websites and online services. If you choose to visit another site or service by clicking on a link, it will redirect you directly to that page or service. The fact that we link to a website or online service does not imply endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that site or service, nor does it mean that we approve their privacy or security policies and practices. We have no control over third parties (websites or online services), and such third parties may place their own cookies or files on your computer and collect information or ask you for Personal and Non-Personal information. Perhaps these pages and online services have different rules on how to keep, use or publish personal Non-personal information. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of other websites and online services that you visit before providing information or using such sites or services.
How we store and protect information
- Information Security. We care about the security of your information. We use commercially reasonable protections to maintain the integrity and security of the information we keep and maintain within the Service. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of the information you provide to us or guarantee unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or deletion of information in the Service.
- Phising. We are concerned about identity theft and the practice of "phishing". One of our priorities is to protect information to safeguard your identity. We do not ask about your credit card information for registration, previously unsolicited national identification numbers by phone or email or without appropriate security conditions. For more information about phishing, visit the Chamber of Commerce.
- Notice of violation. Should there be a violation of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of "personal information" stored, we will take necessary legal steps and you will be notified via email or by us posting a prominent notice on the Service as quickly as possible, According to (i) the legal needs of legal liability or (ii) any measure necessary to determine the purpose of the violation and restore the integrity of the data system.
Our policy regarding information to minors
It is strictly forbidden to use or access the Service if you are under the age of 18, and/or under the legal required age in the jurisdiction you reside in and from which you access the Site. Consciously, we do not keep information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian knows that a child has provided personal information, you must contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. If we are aware that a child has provided Personal Information to Pinsex, we will delete that information from our files.
If you have any questions about this Policy or any of the practices described in this document, contact us at email@example.com.
Acceptable Usage Policy
Pinsex provides you with a platform to discover and share those things you like. Pinsex abides by a ZERO TOLERANCE policy relating to any illegal content. Child pornography, bestiality, rape, torture, snuff, death and/or any other type of obscene and/or illegal material will not be tolerated by Pinsex. Pinsex will report and cooperate with all governmental agencies that seek those who produce child pornography. To ensure that Pinsex can continue functioning effectively for all users, you agree to use the Service in a manner consistent with the following Acceptable Usage Policy.
You agree not to post User Content that:
- creates a risk of physical or mental injury, trauma, death, disability, disfigurement to oneself, other people or animals;
- may create a risk or any loss or damage to persons or things;
- seek to hurt or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content or asking for personal information;
- violates, or encourages conduct that violates the laws or rules;
- contains information that may be considered violent, dangerous, threatening, profane, abusive, racist, offensive, harassing or humiliating attitude to others (whether publicly or not), defamatory or violates and invades personal privacy or publicity rights;
- containing illegal information (including but not limited to, disclosure of information protected by trade secret law or elsewhere);
- infringes the Intellectual Property Rights, rights of privacy, publication, or other personal rights;
- contains information which does not have the right to publish by law or contractual / fiduciary;
- containing fraudulent or misleading information.
You agree not to engage in any prohibited activated following:
- Use, display, use "frames" or "mirror" the Service or any of its elements, Pinsex name, trademark, logo or other information, design or template on any page, without the express written consent.
- Access, manipulate or use non-public areas of the Service, our systems, or technical systems of our suppliers;
- Trying to evaluate, assess or scan the vulnerability of any Pinsex system or network to breach security or authentication.
- Avoid, bypass, remove, disable, damage, disassemble or otherwise circumvent technological measures used by Pinsex, any of our vendors or third parties (including other users) to protect the Services or Pinsex content.
- Trying to access or search the Services, User Content or Pinsex content or downloaded User Content or Services, use, upload content, create new links, share or reference within the Service through a tool, software, agent , device or mechanism (including automated scripts, robots, spider search engines, crawlers, data mining or the like) other than the software and / or search agents provided by Pinsex or other third party browsers available.
- Send spam or comments (spam) in publications; send advertisements, promotional materials, chain or the like.
- Except as expressly instructs "Do not put up," use meta tags or other hidden text using Pinsex, or the Pinsex name, brand, logo, URL without express written consent;
- Use the Service for commercial purposes or for third parties not otherwise permitted in these Terms, unless you have explicit consent from Pinsex.
- Use the user information to falsify Pinsex TCP / IP header or any part of this information for use in emails, post on our behalf or use it to send amended, misleading or false information.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or modify any of the software used to provide the Services;
- Interfere with, or attempt to do so, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending viruses, overburden, send spam or bombing the Services;
- Collect or store any personal information from services other users without their explicit permission.
- Impersonate your self as another person or entity;
- Violating the rules or applicable law;
- Encourage or permit others to engage in such activities are prohibited by our Acceptable Use Policy.
Removal of Content
Pinsex reserves the right, without being obligated to, to remove any User Content for no reason, including User Content that Pinsex consider violates Acceptable Use Policy or Terms of Service. Pinsex may remove or suspend a User Account without notice if it determines that a user violates any provision of this policy or the Terms of Service.